Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I hate the first trimester

I have been feeling so ill and extremely tired lately. I got sick for the first time yesterday, thank goodness all I had in my stomach was water. I have an achy back and my stomach feels queasy all the time. Okay, that's it, no more talking about this stuff.

Elli is wonderful. She has managed to scoot herself around the house and loves to try and pull herself up on tables, pulls herself up in her crib. We (Daniel) finally lowered the crib this past weekend and she loves to stand on her crib and hold on to the rail.

She is getting another tooth. I saw yesterday that she has another top tooth coming in. So, needless to say, she has been chewing on just about anything that she can get her hands on.

12 days until Mexico. I spoke with my OB today (the practice that I am leaving) and she said that she wouldn't prescribe me anything. She told me to take Tylenol PM or benadryl. We'll see what my new OB says next week when I go meet them for the first time.

On Thursday, I am going to get my passport updated with my new name. All you have to do is be within two weeks of travel and bring all the required documents and, of course, the money. I hope it doesn't take all day...

No comments: