Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's A...20 week sonogram


We didn't find out...we had the doctor put the sex of the baby in an envelope and the envelope has been in Daniel's possession since.

The sonogram showed as the doctor said, "a perfect squirmy baby." Everything looks great and it showed an expected due date of September 23, but I am not going to get my hopes up...


This past week has been really exciting. One of my best friends, Emily, was in town and I got to hang out with her for a little bit last Friday. Our friends Josh and Andrea were in town along with my in-laws, and I celebrated my first Mother's Day on Sunday, so it has been busy, but great to see everyone.





I am going to post some pictures of Elli. She is really growing so fast and starting to walk behind things, so it is exciting...one of these days she will just let go and start walking.






No comments: