Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

6 weeks and counting...

I have 6 weeks left...or at least that is what I hope.  I was just in a wedding this past weekend and other than the fact that I was sick, it was great.  The bridesmaid dress wasn't too bad, and everything was great.  I have started to lose my appetite a little bit.  I haven't been eating as much as I normally do.  I remember this happening with Elli, but I thought since I haven't gained the weight I did with her, that I would be able to eat more.  So far, still only gained 12 pounds and that is including the weight I lost and gained.  I got sick twice last week.  Once at Fuddrucker's with some co-workers (which was nice) and the other time I had to pull over on the side of the road while Elli was asleep in the backseat.  The doctor says that it is nothing to worry about...

I ordered the wall letters for our new little man's room.  The house is coming along nicely.  The siding is all up (even on the garage), the shudders are there too, and the painter started today.  So, hopefully by Friday I will be able to post some pictures of my kitchen with some color.

Now we have to pick a color to stain our oak staircase...

I am so tired right now though, so I am going to keep this short.  I am posting some pictures from the wedding.  Siobhan looked GORGEOUS.  It was a really good time.

No comments: