Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ask Amy

Has anyone seen or heard of this? Am I the last one to the party for this? I probably am SO late on this. But anyway...

Amy Poehler (love her) has a pseudo-Dear Abby-like video series called Ask Amy. Amy and 2 other ladies started this website called www.smartgirlsattheparty.com
The show celebrates being a girl and some of the issues that girls face when they are growing up.

The latest segment of Ask Amy a girl talks about being 14 and her dad not letting her wear makeup like other girls her age. Amy responds to the email in a video and is so compassionate and just wonderful.

Watch the video and see for yourself. I LOVE Amy Poehler and hope my girls can ask me these questions when growing up and if they can't then there is another source.

Http://www.smartgirlsattheparty.com/video/ask-Amy-glamour-girl


No comments: