Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Today is Wednesday...

And I am currently...

Drinking...dunkin donuts large iced coffee mocha with Splenda and creamer because it is so hot and humid out.

Eating...whatever I want. I have officially fallen off the WW wagon.

Wearing...my big clothes because of what I'm eating:)

Listening...to the Call Me Maybe song. I think a girl named Carly sings it.

Feeling...excited for a vacation next week. Going to the OC!!!

Needing...a pedicure and highlight, desperately!!!

Wanting...a new bathing suit and wardrobe. I think I need a stylist bc I seem to only pick out boring clothes.

Thinking...I need to pack for next week and make a list of things to bring.

Enjoying...cupcake Sauvignon Blanc, this might be my favorite wine.

I love these posts. Once again, stolen from MCW! Thanks, Molly!

The weather is so hot and humid. We are supposed to get a storm today. So hopefully that will cool things down.

We are going on vacation next week with friends. I am so excited and I am a little nervous...I hope that our family isn't too much for them.

Happy Hump Day!!!



1 comment:

MCW said...

When I move home I'll take you shopping ;) Have fun in OC!