Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

100 Days of Real Food

I am desperate....

Desperate to be skinny again, desperate to wear all my skinny clothes. I'm not asking to be a size 2. I just want to get back down to an 8/10. I know that I will never be a 2.

So I have been back on WW, but tracking sucks. It really sucks. I do not like it, It is not convenient for me.

So through MOPS I found 100 Days of Real Food, such am inspiring blog. It is about cutting out processed food, eating organic, and hopefully having more energy and losing weight in the process.

There is a 10 day challenge that my family is going to start tomorrow. I'm excited. I just dropped about $200 on organic groceries for the week, so I am hoping it helps. For lent, I have cut out all soda. So hopefully that will help as well.

Ugh, so I'm desperate. I just want to be skinny again or skinnier.

I'm also cutting down my wine. I need to add in exercise but that is hard to find time to do and I hate going outside in the cold. I hate it.

Anyway, wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

MCW said...

I love that blog! I actually have "followed" the real food idea for quite sometime. My body changed in a good way and I feel good.

WW does help you lose weight, but I don't think it is a natural lifestyle. Also, they encourage you to eat food with a bunch of crappy ingredients in them.

This is one of my favorite food blogs. Most of his stuff is natural and delicious. I love the brocc and cheese quinoa. So easy.
http://www.closetcooking.com/