Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First Entry


Good morning! This is my first entry into the blog! I am going to try and make weekly (if not more) entries. This will most likely be for friends and family that I don't talk to everyday. Also, to keep everyone informed on how Elli is doing and our house progress, etc.
I will most likely post some pictures and things from the beginning of our/my adventure through pregnancy and Elli's progress over the past 7 months.

Elli is almost 7 months old, she weighs 20 pounds and is over 29 inches long. She grows by the minute...it is so amazing to watch her. Her hair is getting longer, and she has had two teeth since the beginning of November. Attached is a picture from the 22nd of December. She was helping me wrap some last minute Christmas gifts. She is so adorable...I am biased...


No comments: