Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Elli trying new foods...



Lately Elli has been enjoying her fair share of sweets...she has the sweet tooth of her father. I am not that big a fan of sweets.  
I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't think I would turn down Cold Stone ice cream right now.  I am pregnant 
for crying out loud.  
But, Elli has had ice cream sandwiches, cupcakes, sugar free 
Popsicles, etc.  She gets a treat after she finishes her dinner.  
Well, let's be honest, she gets the treat even if 
she doesn't finish.

I am 27 weeks pregnant and this has 
been the WORST pregnancy EVER!  I have been so sick...:(  I had to miss a bachelorette party this past weekend.  



Michael got engaged this weekend, 
FINALLY!  Katie said yes and they are hoping to plan a late summer/early fall wedding in September next year, I think.  Yeah for them!!!  I am excited to have another girl around!!!







Elli has been making some really funny faces.  She does this surprise one where she looks like she is whistling with her lips.  
Then she does another one where she makes a few chins...she is hilarious and I still 
can't believe she is one already.  Where does time go?



No comments: