Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hank is 6 months old

Hank just turned 6 months old on the 26th.  It is crazy how fast time flies.  He weighed in at 19 lbs, 6 oz. (85th percentile) and was almost 29 inches long (over 95th percentile.)  He also just got his first two teeth, on the bottom.  It has been a little rough at night with the teeth coming in, but other than that he is a BIG healthy baby boy.  

Elli is talking more and more.  She is constantly pointing out people in pictures and saying so many words.  It is the cutest thing when she says, "please" and "thank you."  I love it!

Anyway, just about 13 weeks now and wish I could say that I haven't been sick, but I have had morning sickness.  I am also very tired, especially when I am home with the kids.  I try and nap but to get both of them down at the same time is a challenge in itself.  

We are hoping for nice weather this weekend.  Hopefully we will catch the last home Navy lax game and possibly Navy rugby on Saturday.  

No comments: