Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

18-20 weeks

So, the past few weeks have been busy, but great.  Well, except for my bouts with random sickness which I thought was supposed to go away after the first trimester.  It is hard to imagine that I am already half way through with this pregnancy.  Time flies...
Mother's day was AWESOME!  I love my husband for my cards and gifts to the spa.  I am so excited to go!!!  
We have also found a church that we love attending.  It is right up the street which makes it very hard NOT to go on Sunday mornings.  They love Elli and Hank there too and don't mind Elli saying hi to everyone as she walks up and down the aisles.  
We had our sonogram this past week and we did NOT find out the sex.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  I didn't really like Anne Arundel Diagnostics because by the time we were seen for our appointment, the radiologist had gone home and the tech didn't give us any 3-D pictures of the baby.  So, I may go a little later in the pregnancy to that place in Bowie to get photos taken...we'll see.

Anyway, Hank is just about crawling and really cares more about pulling himself up on things.  Sometimes it is nerve wracking though because he almost pulls things over trying to pull himself up...

Elli is a good big sister, she tries to help him, but seems to just be pulling him by the arm or head.  

We have a big family photo shoot today with Heather.  I am so excited.  I have been planning this since February.  The weather doesn't seem to be the best right now, but as long as it doesn't rain, that is all I care about...

That is it for now, just a quick update.  No kicks yet from #3...I am sure they will start this week!!!


No comments: