Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4 weeks until we are a family of 5!

Crazy....this month is absolutely going to be crazy.
Next week Elli starts pre-school. It will only be twice a week, but for two full days. I am so excited! I am excited for her as well as excited to get to spend some more time with Hank before the new baby gets here!
Hank has 6 teeth now, and Elli is talking up a storm. She is so funny.
We just did our latest photo shoot with Heather - for my belly, and she also got some of Hank and Elli. I can't wait to see them.
Elli is also knee deep in potty training. If you come over to our house you will probably see her running around pant less or completely naked. This encourages her to use the potty, which she does if she doesn't have any bottoms on. But, if we put training pants or shorts on her, she pees right through them like they are a diaper...so needless to say, she goes around naked a lot.
Hank is almost walking....crazy. He has taken a few steps on his own, now he just needs the confidence to just take a few more steps. In the next few weeks, I am sure I won't be able to catch him!
Now, I don't feel so bad, at least I have one post in September.
Next week is my grand father's 89th birthday. We are so lucky to still have him and my grandmother around. She turned 92 last month. We still try and go over to their house at least once a week.
Michael and Katie have been knee deep in wedding planning. Katie's bridal shower is in a few weeks, which I am so excited for!!!

No comments: