Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Catching up!

Okay I know that I am a total slacker!!! But, no one reads this anyway....it is just for me to look back on later. Jake- our newest addition joined us on October 4th 2009.
He is now almost 10 months old....where does time go? Seriously, maybe it's because I have had 3 kids in 3 years or the boys are so close together, but I really feel like life is just flying by and that makes me a little sad...

So, Jake finally got a tooth at 9 months. Hank is enrolled in the infants and toddlers program and will be starting school with Elli in the fall.

Our fall is already booked practically every weekend until November.

ALL of my friends are pregnant right now....and I have started planning for #4. I would like to be able to pick the birth month this time and it will NOT be in the fall again. I would like a spring baby...

Jake is almost starting to scoot around the furniture. Elli just finished her sleep study and Hank will have a hearing test coming up.

No comments: