Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby showers, Birthday parties, etc.




So, I have two baby showers that I am hosting coming up and the boys' birthday party (since Hank and Jake's birthdays are a week apart - we are doing them together and having a little petting zoo come to the house).

I have been working on favors for the baby showers and decorations. I am pretty excited about the invitations for both showers. I got them both from this website called www.peekaboopumpkin.com and they also came with matching accessories for the parties!

Here are the invitations for the two showers.


For the boys' birthday party, we are using Little Buddies Barnyard. We opted for the 3 animals - so we are having a mini-cow, goat and pot belly pig. I am so excited! We had to choose the animals wisely, because at Blake Cherneski's 1st birthday party Hank tried to choke the duck and bunnies.

Alright, well, I hope to be better at this in the future...

3 comments:

Chrissy S. said...

I love peekaboo pumpkin! Another one I've found recently with great stuff is www.weddingpaperdivas.com. The invites you posted are super cute.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Chrissy! I will have to check out the site you mentioned.

Unknown said...

I did try tinyprints, but I was kind of disappointed with the selection. I had actually ordered incites and had to cancel because I read some reviews and didn't realize how small some of their products were. Oh well. I love the invites I found.