Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Test

I am testing this out to see if it actually works.  Work blocks most of blogging websites, so I am just trying this out!
 
So, it is about 4 weeks until our 10 year college reunion.  I can't even believe it has been 10 years already.  I have about 3 pounds to go to get back down to my wedding weight.  But, I think that I am going to set my goal weight at 140-145.  I am 5'6" and not a petite girl, so I think that weight will be fine.  If I am a size 8 or 10 (current) than I honestly don't care what I weigh.  But, it is nice to be a lifetime member of WW and not have to weigh in every week or Pay!  Anyway, my goal was to be wedding weight by the time the reunion came around...and here it is almost here!  Where does time go, seriously?!?
 
So, I am EXHAUSTED already this week.  Probably because I didn't get much sleep the night of Elli's sleep study.  The poor girl she had SO MANY wires attached to her.  Luckily she didn't have a nap on Sunday and she was pretty tired at 9pm when they started hooking her up.  I brought along Toy Story, so it took almost the entire movie to hook her up.  She was finally done around 10pm and was asleep by 10:15pm.  They had her in this giant queen sized bed which was nice and then I had to sleep in this uncomfortable cot.  And, the tech kept coming in anytime one of the probes came off Elli or she was wrapped up in the wires - they video tape her as well.  So, every time she came in, I woke up.  Then Elli finally woke up around 4am and said she had to go pee - I put a diaper on her and told her to just go in the diaper, she laid back down asked for water and then she wouldn't fall back asleep.  She asked to watch Toy Story again...so the tech came in and said we could go home.  So, it took about 45 minutes to unhook her.  When we got home around 6am, Daniel was awake with Jake.  Around 7am Hank woke up.  Then at 8am Elli and Jake both went down for naps.  I was ready for a nap as well...
 
I felt slow and lazy all day, so I didn't start getting motivated to do laundry, cleaning, cooking dinner until close to 4pm.  I am trying to find some new ideas for ground turkey other than turkey tacos and turkey meatloaf...any suggestions?
 
Alright, well I am tired, going to do some work, but am trying to update the blog at least twice a week...we'll see how it goes!!!

No comments: