Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good morning!

It's Sunday...I finally went to the doctor on Friday, saw Dr. K at Harbor and she put me on an antibiotic.  I love her, wish I didn't have to drive 45 minutes to get to her.  Oh well...I talked to her about getting the IUD taken out.  Then I talked to Katie, my SIL, who is a nurse, about what BC to be on...because I am DEFINITELY not ready to get pregnant again right now.  I love the paraguard because of it's end result, but I dread getting my period every month because I am doubled over in pain, and the bleeding is out of control.  NEVER have I bled so much.  I talked to my OB and they said that is one of the side effects.  Ugh....it's been a year and I think I am DONE with it.  Also, my period lasts for 6-7 days....such a pain.
So, Katie suggested that I do the Nuva-Ring.  I have already tried pills and I can't remember to take them...I know it sounds silly, but I forget and then I'm screwed.  So, I need something that is sort of mindless.  Next time, after we have our 4th, I am getting the Mirena.  I heard that you barely get a period.  But, it has hormones and I don't know how my body will react.  Will I be more crazy than I already am?  Decisions, decisions, but, I am definitely calling this week to get my IUD out!!!  If anyone has any other suggestions, I would LOVE to hear it.  We/I are planning on trying to get pregnant in May/June....I want to have the 4th by the time I'm 35.  And then I think we are done.  We can adopt a child or sponsor a million mids, but I just don't want to be pregnant anymore...

Anyway, we had a great time yesterday at our nephew, Matthew's, 5th birthday bowling party.  The kids, Elli and Hank, love love loved to bowl.  I just wish they had the duck pins...we will have to take them again to go duck pin bowling.  We were home around 6pm and Hank and Jake went to sleep right away.  Daniel and I watched, It's Complicated with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, and Alec Baldwin - it was pretty funny.  Daniel didn't complain too much but he demanded the remote after it was over:)

We are hoping to get to visit with Santa today.  We were supposed to have the Fox's over for the Redskins game, but with me being sort of sick, I didn't want to even take the chance of passing anything onto Samuel (their 5 week old baby).  So, we postponed that for another time.  We need to have more Redskins parties!!!  And, we need to have more sleepovers with friends and family....before I get pregnant again:( 

Alright, the kids have really gone all out to make a HUGE mess of the playroom and their bedrooms, so I will be putting the house back together today!!!

No comments: