Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

20 weeks down, 20 to go...

So, I had my appointment yesterday. I took Elli and Jake with me, because I have no other choice, but the doc was so awesome. She let Elli help with everything from measuring my belly (19 cm) to using the Doppler to find the baby's heartbeat. Elli was a pro and itntook her no time to find the heartbeat. It was such a small gesture, but I know I appreciated it and Elli loved helping. I got another referral to go back to Anne Arundel diagnostics because at the last sonogram, Emma was turned and the tech couldn't see the 4 chambers of her heart. So, another appointment. Then, when I was making my other appointments, we scheduled two more 4 week appointments and then jumped right to 2 week appointments. Ahhh...when I see it like that I really feel like this pregnancy is flying by. I told the doc my concerns with not feeling the baby moving yet and she assured me that was normal. I have gained 7 pounds, heart rate was 95/55 and baby Emma's was 145. So we are doing great and so far so good. Well, hope everyone is staying dry. We have had rain all week. Pop-pop's 91st birthday party is this weekend along with the 9/11 heroes run. Should be fun.

2 comments:

MCW said...

Congrats on baby #4! Love Emma's name. We HAVE to get together sometime soon. Seeing someone in MD, so I am there quite a bit now!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Molly!! Just posted a few comments on you blog! I love all your pics too. iPhone? You should move back to MD!