Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Slacker...I know...

So, I have been meaning to just write small posts on the past two weeks...but, sadly, those weeks have come and gone.
24 week appointment was great - I only had Elli and Jake with me and we were in and out within 20 minutes.  I love those appointments.
Stats are:  Weight - 13 pounds gained so far (not bad considering the 2nd and 3rd pregnancies), BP: 95/62, BHR: 150, measuring fine.  I finally started wearing maternity clothes to work...I had to break down and buy some:( 
We had the boys' birthday party since I last posted and I am sure that I will eventually get around to downloading the pictures and posting a few.  The problem is that we are running out of room on our macbook, and although I have an external hard drive, and have transferred and backed everything up, I am deathly (DEATHLY!) afraid to delete any pictures.  Documents, downloads, stuff like that = no problem deleting.  In fact, I think I may have deleted some important things in the past, but pictures, no way.  Music - my husband would kill me.  So, how do I deal with this.  I keep getting an error saying that my start up disc is full!!!  I think we need a bigger MAC and I just need to convince my hubby to do it!
So, until I get around to either getting some help at the apple store or convincing my hubby that we need a new computer, the pictures will probably stay on my camera, because I am deathly afraid to delete anything.  I laugh at myself because anyone who is more computer savvy than I would not let this slow them down. 
I also had a mole removed on my face a few weeks back and I am so glad that I went to a plastic surgeon rather than a dermatologist.  I have a tiny little scar that will probably go away.  At my appointment, I discussed laser hair removal and botox.  Both of which I just want to get more information on.  When I told people at work, they looked at me as if I had 3 heads. 
Laser hair removal is something that I will consider after Baby Emma is here, because I am just getting really lazy the older I get.  I barely shave my legs and underarms let alone other unmentionable places...but it is for me, because God knows Daniel could care less.  Ha!  That just makes me laugh...thank goodness I married a man who just lets me be me.  He doesn't make snide comments about my appearance.  In fact, when he sees me in my bra and undies, he cat calls at me and he means it.  That makes me feel good because when I look in the mirror, I don't really LOVE my ever growing belly...but he can't seem to keep his hands off...:)  Love him for that. 
It was Daniel's birthday this past weekend.  Before I tell you what we (me and the kids gave him) as presents...he had a boys' weekend away the weekend prior - so in my opinion that is present enough, but I had the kids make him cards and they loved doing this.  Then, we gave him a gift card and a pair of Under armour pants that I got on sale at the outlet last week.  He also mentioned that he wanted a jacket - but he is going to have to try that on himself and tell me what size and which jacket to get.  But, we did have an adult night out with some friends on Saturday.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  Seriously, every time I get together with the "W" girls (&J) I have so much fun!!!  Poor "J" was the only guy at our table, so he had to hear some TMI information that I am sure he would have rather skipped.  A good time was had by all and we brought the party back to our house where I hear the guys were up until past 2am sucking down the JD & Cokes...
Anyway, I wanted to get something on the blog this week, so I didn't feel like a total slacker.  Kids' school is going great.  I am really loving the Co-op that Elli is attending.  I just wish it was longer than 2.5 hours.  I feel as if I drop her off and 5 minutes later I am picking her up again.  Ugh, such is life. 
That is it for now, I will try and add some more fun stories from this weekend later on...
Happy Monday!



1 comment:

MCW said...

Does Daniel have a twin brother??? Ha.

And I have friends who get botox, they are are age and it is really a great preventative measure. Actually keeps the wrinkles from forming and getting worse. I have thought about it a ton.