Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Currently

I totally stole this from MCW's blog.

Listening...to Lavar and Duke's

Eating...everything in sight and not counting ANY points.

Drinking...water bc I'm at work. But recently I finally opened my Bota Box Pinot Grigio and it is so crisp and refreshing.

Wearing...black, of course, it's supposed to be slimming!

Feeling...blah - I have a million things on my to-do list and I don't feel like doing them.

Weather...not too bad compared to last week's 100+ temp days. So now 86 feels great.

Needing...to book my flight to my cousin's wedding. But I am having so mug anxiety about leaving the kids.

Wanting...to go for a long walk or bike ride.

Thinking...when do I have time to fit in a hair appointment.

Enjoying...the fact that today is my last day in the office for the week. Yeah!

Have a great week. Thanks to Molly for the idea for this post.

1 comment:

MCW said...

Such a cute picture!

I am in black too! I need to change my hair appt. Thanks for the reminder :)