Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Phew, teeth finally through!

So, Elli is feeling so much better now that her top two teeth finally broke through. She is back to being the wonderful baby that she is. She is back to sleeping through the night, it's wonderful!

This week has been flying by already...on Monday we went to visit my grandparents, they are great! Nana was up showing off her moves again.


Tomorrow, Elli and I will be going to the gym and to a doctor's appointment for me. Friday, I have work to do - I have two teleconferences.

Daniel and I have been talking about buying a new car for a while and this Saturday we might go test drive a few...we'll see.

On Sunday, we have a birthday party to go to and I completely forgot it was Super Bowl Sunday. I guess we will just be watching the game from the comfort of our own home and I will be in my sweat pants.


Anyway, that is what is going on with us. I will post more pictures later on...

No comments: